Hello Guys, today we will present to you our top 10 best Clash Royale cards in the game after the Bandit updates:
10. Musketeer – We have the musketeer one of the original cards that started the game, it is probably one of my favorites. Include this card because it cannot be shudder by a fireball. This is because of it’s sheer tax. Moreover, a great support card with decent range and deals high damage opponents. It usually scramble to take the musketeer down; especially when she is behind a tank and will do some damage on enemy towers.
9. The Hog Rider – The recent retro Royale challenge event this force people to play all the decks which include a love hog rider deck, especially the trifecta and hog fries. Hogs is still great value for Alexa and does high damage to defensive structures and enemy towers. The speed and damage is what makes the Hog Rider known for. It is still one of the best wind condition cards in the game. And often, it still gets used more suited for fast cycle deck. With this, heavy and expensive decks do not get a chance to conduct their main heavy assault. This is because they are too busy trying to defend the incoming hog rider.
8. Graveyard – This card is currently very popular and would be higher if it wasn’t for the electricity costs to deploy. The card is also known as a great comeback card by having the ability to demolish a tower in single deployment at the right time and unopposed especially when the opponent has ever committed and tack and cannot defend the graveyard. Also can be using the emergency defense card holding up heavy troops like the Prince pecker giant skeleton Sparky and inferno dragon. These troops get easily distracted and proved to be worthy.
7. Bowler – The great thing about the bowler is that is very tacky for a high damage troops but the main attribute would be it’s pushed back effect. This can defend against barbarians, elite barbarians, hog riders coming in. Its main weaknesses are air units.
6. Fireball – One of the best value spells in the game the fireball. The ability to shoot anywhere in the arena can make the fireball a frustrating cards to come up against. Because of this, it can shut down groups of troops like the three musketeers, barbarians, elite barbarians for a positive elixir trade and also deplete the longevity of the elixir collector so your opponent doesn’t get too much of an elixir advantage. The fireball is also a great defensive guard and save your tower from a massive push. I cannot tell you how many times the fireball in my deck has won me matches by finishing the towers.
5. Zap – even with the recent nerves to that especially not being able to one-shot the goblin barrel is still an extremely useful card to have in your battle deck. Therefore, the Alexa cost is great value for the functions of the spell able to deploy anywhere in the arena.
4. Balloon – This card shoot up to the top 10 after its recent bust of dealing a lot more damage, especially when the balloon is destroyed and releases the final block in high arenas.
3. Executioner – Voted the most creepiest graphic art in the game. This is something you don’t want to think about just before bed. Despite all that, it is a really strong card, especially behind a tank. It annihilates too low HP cards like minions skeletons goblins. And it has the ability to shoot troops behind tanks. In addition, it is not easy and choose ground air units. I find the executioner a really good support card in clan battles and really well in defense.
2. Electric wizard – Should be no surprise being in the top ten. The card alone has the most functions out of the 70 plus cards in Clash Royale. Start off with the ability to shoot two targets. Retargeting troops and resetting cards like the inferno dragons barking and Inferno tower.
1. The Log – Although it is a very simple card that some people don’t understand why it would be number one. It is an extremely great value card for 2 elixir at the moment. These app aerobatics are abundant. The log is the most simplest counter for the goblin barrel; as that no longer can do that function. As a result, it works well with chip damaged; and the push-back effect can save your towels going down on the last second.
That’s it for the top 10 Best Cards for Clash Royale 2017. Hope you enjoy it and learned a lot from it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email us your feedback.